Please take it slow to review this whole page because it clearly explains the rules and the submission method. What we look for
What we look for
- Successful guest post contributions ought to be comprehensive, data-driven, attention-grabbing, and academic.
- It is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with unjust tips.
- It is 100% original and unpublished. We are not going to publish anything plagiarised.
- Only include claims that cover units backed by links to credible analysis or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors and victimization of any immaterial promotional links to websites.
- Include examples and relevant pictures, for instance, your purpose. Avoid victimization of stock photos that do not add any price to the copy.
- Include subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs that make the article a lot legible.
Topics we tend to cowl.
Most of our audience comprises college students, employees of Fintech, Crypto Investors, Exporters, Importers from different verticals and geo-location and are searching for tips, best practices, and guidance on how to work and collaborate in these niche markets. As we tend to aim to create a sound library of Knowledge and insights that they can check to improve and contour their workflows, we tend to solely settle for straightforward, compelling content falling into the subsequent classes:
- Digital Payment trade
- Trade Finance
- Innovation in Financial Industry
- Story of Start-up contributing in these fields
- Exposure to a colossal audience The weblog gets 1000+ guests per month and is increasing steadily. All high-quality articles area unit enclosed in our monthly write-up additionally delivers your piece ahead of a wider audience.
- Social Media Exposure We maintain a full-of-life presence in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In. All of your articles will be shared via these networks for extra exposure.
- Payments Please note that we are not going to purchase your articles. We respect your KnowledgeKnowledge and would like to welcome you to our community. Contact us if you are an expert author and will produce excellent reports for the PAYPII community.
- Submissions should meet the PAYPII content team’s quality standards to urge printing. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and do minor edits to your article.
- Your article should be 1000+ words and provide one thing valuable to our readers.
- You will have most of the two self-seeking links. One is to your website (follow link) and the other to any social media channel within the author bio. You are liberal to link to different quality resources to feature price to the article. However, please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it is best to stay the link count underneath 5.
- Outgoing links should be relevant to our weblog.
- Once printed on our weblog, you can’t publish it anyplace else, together with your weblog.
- Images and videos are unit-inspired, as they make the article look engaging to the reader.
- Images breadth ought to be 580 pixels or fewer. Would you please send them as a separate attachment?
- Make positive to not violate copyright once used pictures. Offer credit once required.
- You can use technical diagrams like flowcharts, Gantt charts, etc.
- To submit your article plan, please fill the form below.
Consider This once when you write for PAYPII
*** We set to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs an opportunity to create their brand. Therefore, we tend to wish to work with real individuals, interested in the Fintech domain and not with SEO agencies