Educate In FinTech: IIFT’s Online Course – “ FinTechs in International Business”
About The Institute:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an institute for civil services training that was established in the year 1963 and has campuses located in New Delhi, Kakinada, and Kolkata. It is an independent organization within the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (India), working to improve the nation’s external trade sector’s skill set.
The IIFT has risen significantly to become an exclusive institute that is engaged in educating by researching as well as training in global trade and business. In the year 2002, the IIFT received the designation as a “Deemed to be University”. In the years 2005 and 2015, it was certified by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) as a Grade “A++” Institution.
About The Online Course – “ FinTechs in International Business”:
This program will help an individual realize the immense benefits Financial Technology or FinTech brings, and the ways its solutions can be used to extend the reach to people who lack access to financial services as well as those without a bank account. Students will be able to better understand how FinTech has integrated itself deeply into our day-to-day lives, and also how it has changed the means of financial services that are made available to us.
In this course, case studies, hands-on, theoretical knowledge, and quizzes, are all included in the ideal balance. Students will receive a thorough and complete knowledge in the field of blockchain technology, as well as help in becoming a specialist in it.
- Understanding the Innovations and Strategies in FinTech.
- Opportunities in Blockchain Technology and FinTech.
- In-depth analysis on the utilization cases and regulations of FinTech.
- Quiz – 30%
- Case Study Presentations – 30%
- Group Projects – 40%
Module 1: Introduction and Overview of FinTech:
- Description of Financial Technology.
- Changes brought about in financial services because of FinTech.
- Innovation in FinTech by making use of cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), 5G, Machine Learning (ML), smart phones, Internet of Things (IoT), and Blockchain technology.
- Case Discussion on Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Challenger Banks.
- Case Presentations on Business-to-Business (B2B) Challenger banks.
Module 2: Framework for innovation in FinTech:
- Thinking in terms of First Principles and exercising them on financial products.
- Case studies based on the First Principles.
- Outline of the Design Sprint and its uses.
- Presentations on case studies.
Module 3: FinTech strategies in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Description of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data.
- Use of AI in redesigning financial products, FinTech sector, and the insurance industry.
- Presentations on case studies.
Module 4: FinTech Innovations in Smart Contracts and crypto:
- Description of Bitcoin (BTC), Blockchain technology and its core ideas.
- Blockchain cryptography and security.
- Bitcoin mining, transactions and addresses.
- Crowdfunding on Blockchain through Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Data and information visualization and analytics.
- Discussion and quiz or practical on case studies.
Module 5: FinTech Innovations in Enterprise Blockchain and Stablecoins:
- Description on stablecoins, Enterprise Blockchain, and Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC).
- Use of Blockchain technology in finance.
- Project Ubin case study.
- Blockchain technology framework.
- Quiz or presentation on a case study.
Module 6: Opening Opportunities in FinTech:
- Incorporation of finance and the application of technology.
- Technology giants in the FinTech sector.
- Future technologies and Trends that will affect FinTech.
- Risks and things to keep in mind before making use of FinTech in firms.
- Description of FinTech utilization cases, FinTech global scope, FinTech players, FinTech regulations, mobile-first banking, Digital Lending, and Cards and Payments.
- FinTech collaborations and the expansion of open banking.
- Landscape and trends in Insurance Technology or Insurtech.
- Class discussions and presentations.
4 months (July 2022 – November 2022)
INR 90,000/-(Rupees Ninety Thousand Only)
For Enquiries Contact:
- Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOE)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Qutab Institutional Area
- New Delhi (110016) – India
- Telephone number: 011-39147303
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org