Harvard’s Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning (VPAL), in collaboration with HarvardX, is conducting a six-week FinTech online short Course with GetSmarter, an online education provider.
- Offers 6 Weeks of online classes, excluding orientation
- Classes are entirely online, with 8-10 hours of learning per week
- Provides weekly modules and flexible learning
- Payment for classes can be made via multiple payment options to enrol
- Certificate Price – $2,800
- Program Dates For January 2023 – 1/23/23 – 3/14/23
- Applications Close – Jan 17, 2023
- Program Dates For March 2023 – 3/29/23 – 5/16/23
- Applications Close – Mar 21, 2023
You’ll Walk Away With:
- An up-to-date assessment of the expanding FinTech industry and a grasp of the technologies that will determine finance’s future.
- Understanding who is actively adopting and driving financial technology innovation and the possibilities for collaboration among incumbents, start-ups, and investors.
- The ability to critically evaluate the financial services industry’s future by examining complex real-world challenges and how FinTech might be applied to find solutions.
- A strategic framework to apply in your career and the opportunity to discuss it with other professionals over an additional conference week.
The curriculum of the Course
You will go through the following modules during this online short Course:
Module 1: Banking and Payments Industry Transformation
Discover how FinTech innovations have impacted the banking and payments industries.
Module 2: Raising Capital Through FinTech
Examine how FinTech has changed financing through innovative loan and crowdfunding models.
Module 3: Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Harness Data
Discover how artificial intelligence and machine learning breakthroughs have revolutionised investing and insurance through data-driven strategies.
Module 4: Blockchain Description
Study the use of blockchain in financial services and monetary policy.
Module 5: Cryptocurrencies and CBDCs Study
how crypto and central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will affect the future of money.
Module 6: Shaping the FinTech Future
Discover how regulation, as well as the conflict between incumbents and entrepreneurs, will shape the future of FinTech.
Is this the right course for you?
This online course is intended for business decision makers, financial professionals, and senior management professionals who want to better understand, interpret, and respond to the evolving financial services market. It will benefit everyone working in financial technology and innovation, especially those looking to adopt the innovative methods and strategic approaches applied in FinTech.
Why should you use GetSmarter?
GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc., is an online learning expert with over ten years of expertise developing high-quality online short courses from the world’s finest universities.
To Apply, visit – https://www.harvardonline.harvard.edu/course/fintech