The State Bank of India incorporated the YONO (You Only Need One) platform for its users as an integrated digital banking platform. YONO provides various financial and other services, such as net banking, opening fixed deposits, viewing transaction history, booking flights, trains, buses, and taxis, online shopping, paying medical bills, and more. You may get the YONO application for your Android or iOS phone from the Play Store or App Store.
Any SBI user can activate YONO using their account information. You can log in to your account after enrolling by entering your username and password into the app. However, the same credentials are necessary every time you connect to your account to utilise the YONO SBI application. For privacy considerations, SBI has delayed the login process. Customers may, however, forget their username or password, rendering them unable to access their accounts. If you have also forgotten your YONO login credentials, you can reset them by following the steps below.
ONLINE RESET OF SBI YONO USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- Onlinesbi.com is the official site of the State Bank of India.
- Select the login option under Personal Banking.
- You will now be prompted to enter your account information. Instead, select the “Forgot username/login password” option.
- A new window will appear on your screen.
- Choose “forgot my username” from the drop-down menu, then click the “next” button.
- Fill in the appropriate fields, including the CIF number, country, internet banking, INB registered cellphone number and captcha code.
- Press the “submit” icon.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) issued to your registered mobile number; now press the Confirm button.
- The screen will display your new YONO SBI username. You will also receive a text message from the same registered mobile phone number.